Imagine an experienced educational professional who can bring a lawyer’s perspective to bear without the additional cost. That is LA Human Resources Services™ ("LA HRS").
LA HRS is the answer for school districts in need of additional resources in highly regulated areas, such as labor and employment law, collective bargaining, compliance, and all other aspects of HR best practices.
LA attorneys lend their legal perspective through HR advisors with years of successful director and assistant superintendent of human resources level experience. Districts of all sizes can benefit from the services provided by LA HRS. Best of all, LA HRS partners with these educational professionals to bring experienced problem-solvers to clients for a reasonable flat or hourly fee that includes behind the scenes legal consultation with LA attorneys and at rates far lower than LA’s standard rates.
Let the District focus its resources on teachers teaching and students learning. LA HRS can provide support in the following areas:
On Demand HR Advising & Services
- Live Chat
- Project Based
State & Federal Compliance
- Internal Auditing
- Michigan School Code
- I-9/Employee File
Employee Handbook Development
Job Description Development
- ADA compliant
- Efficient Staffing Process
- Contract Negotiations
- Contract Review
- Strategy & Innovative Bargaining Tactics
- Letters of Agreement and Understanding
Training & Development
- Aspiring Leader Academy
- Title IX – Student & Employee
- Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
School Volunteer System
- Database Management
- Process and Vet Volunteers
- Automated Renewal Process
- Handbooks (Employee & HR Process)
- Job Descriptions & Postings
- Recruited Teacher Database
- Employee Investigation & Discipline
- FOIA Guidelines, Form, Responses
For more information, contact Kevin Sutton at KSutton@LuskAlbertson.com.